How To Register Ghana Card Online
Learn more about how to Register Ghana card online;
What is Ghana card?
The Ghana Card is a national Identity card that is issued by the Ghanaian authorities to Ghanaian citizens both resident and non-resident, and legally and permanently resident foreign nationals. It is proof of identity, citizenship and residence of the holder. The current version is in ID1 format and biometric.
How do I register my Ghana Card online?
Navigate to your application history page, click the ‘Download Application Form’ button to download your application for print. Once you have printed the form, visit any National Identification Authority (NIA) registration center with a printed copy of your application form to apply for your free Ghana Card.
How do I register my Ghana Card with a SIM card?
- Dial *404# on your Mobile Phone. …
- Press 1 to register. …
- Enter your Ghana Card Pin. …
- Confirm Ghana Card Pin. …
- Enter your Surname. …
- Enter your First Name(s) …
- Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY) …
- Select your Gender.
Where can I register Ghana Card?
- TIN Centre, Registrar-General’s Department, Accra.
- TIN Centre, Customs Long Room, Tema.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Spintex Road.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Adabraka.
- Taxpayer Service Centre 1, Tema.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Koforidua.
How do I link MTN number to Ghana card?
How To Register MTN SIM Card
- Frist Dial the MTN SIM Registration short code *404#
- Then Enter Your Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
- Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin.
- Afterwards Enter Your Surname.
- Then Enter Your First Name(s)
- Then Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY)
- Then Enter Select Sex (Male or Female)
How much is MTN Sim now?
The cost of a new sim card is N400. After buying the SIM card, you would receive a one-off bonus for voice and data worth N1000 once they recharge. You will need your National Identity Number (NIN) /NIN Slip as a Means of Identification. Please note that this is mandatory.