How To Shop With jiji In Ghana
Learn more about how to shop with jiiji in Ghana;
What is jiiji?
Jiji is an African online marketplace that provides buyers and sellers with an avenue to meet and exchange goods and services.
How can I buy Jiji from Ghana?
- Search for the item. Find what you need using the search panel and filters. …
- Contact a seller. You may use chat on Jiji or call them via phone. …
- Take your item or order a delivery. We check our sellers carefully, but it’s always better to check twice, right? …
- Leave your feedback about the seller.
How do I find a seller on Jiji?
To reach the seller please: go to website http://bit.ly/jiji-nigeria >search the item using its name/or filters>open necessary advert>press “show number/chat now” to get the seller’s contacts.
Who owns Jiji Ghana?
Co-founded by Anton Volianskyi and Vladimir Mnogoletniy, Jiji operates across five countries, attracts over 12 million unique users monthly that engage with over 4 million ads with a total value of over $10 billion.
How do you trade with Jiji?
Steps To Selling On Jiji
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- UPLOAD YOUR PROFILE PICTURE.
- CLICK ON POST FREE AD.
- CHOOSE A CATEGORY.
- UPLOAD A PICTURE OF THE PRODUCT.
- CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION.
Is buying from Jiji safe?
Jiji.ng has a consumer rating of 3.23 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jiji.ng ranks 11th among Classifieds sites.
How effective is Jiji?
Jiji is easily the most popular online classifieds website in Kenya today. It’s pretty straight-forward to use, has a huge network of buyers and sellers, and despite the tittle-tattle around, it’s actually very secure for anyone with an average knowledge of how the internet works.