How To Use Atm Machine In Ghana
Learn more about how to use Atm machine in Ghana;
What is an Atm Machine?
An automated teller machine or cash machine is an electronic telecommunications device that enables customers of financial institutions to perform financial transactions, such as cash withdrawals.
How can I withdraw money from ATM in Ghana?
How to use the service
- Simply dial *737*33#
- Select withdrawal type (self or others)
- Enter amount.
- Select account to be debited.
- Enter PIN to confirm transaction.
How do I withdraw money from Ghana?
Major hotels take debit/credit cards, but cheaper accommodations, tourist sites and smaller restaurants tend to only take cash. You’ll find Visa is the most commonly accepted card at ATMs in Ghana, however there are an increasing number that also accept Cirrus/MasterCard.
How much can one withdraw from ATM in a day in Ghana?
The Ghana Commercial Bank ATM outlet allows a maximum withdrawal of GHS 200.00 per day. So if you are looking to cash out more than that, you have to exhaust any of the other options for withdrawing money from GCB, either visiting the bank or going for the mobile banking option.
What is the minimum amount you can withdraw from ATM in Ghana?
The amount of funds you can withdraw from any GCB ATM is set without this range of GHS 5.00 to GHS 200.00. This implies the highest amount a GCB customer can withdraw is GHS 200.00.
How do I withdraw money from ATM?
How to Withdraw Money from an ATM Using an ATM Card?
- Step 1: Insert your card in the ATM slot. …
- Step 2: Select your preferred language. …
- Step 3: Enter the 4-digit PIN. …
- Step 4: Select the service. …
- Step 5: Select the account type. …
- Step 6: Enter the transaction amount. …
- Step 7: Collect the cash disbursed.
What’s the maximum amount you can withdraw from an ATM?
Most banks and credit unions will let you take out between $300 to $3,000 daily at an ATM. However, there might be additional limits depending on where you bank.
Which bank has the lowest charges in Ghana?
- Prudential Bank. GH¢20. GH¢100. GH¢100.
- Republic Bank. GH¢50. GH¢100. GH¢100.
- Societe Generale. GH¢ 50. NIL. NIL.
- Stanbic Bank. GH¢100. GH¢200. GH¢200.
- Standard Chartered Bank. GH¢100. GH¢4000. GH¢1000.
- United Bank for Africa. GH¢50. GH¢50. GH¢100.
- Universal Merchant Bank. GH¢50. GH¢100. GH¢100.
- Zenith Bank. GH¢50. GH¢100. GH¢100.