How To Use Lycamobile In Ghana
Learn more about how to use lycamobile in Ghana;
What is lycamobile?
Lycamobile is a British mobile virtual network operator operating in 60 countries. The brand is active in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, North .
Can I use Lyca Sim in ghana?
this sim card is compatible with any gsm mobile phones, with this sim card you can make outbound calls and receive incoming calls, send sms and receive sms while you are in ghana and also when you are on business trip abroad without incurring expensive roaming charges.
How can I use my Lycamobile SIM abroad?
Get started with international calling by following the 4 simple steps below:
- MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS COMPATIBLE WITH A LYCAMOBILE SIM CARD. …
- SELECT THE BEST CELLPHONE PLAN FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL USE. …
- ORDER YOUR LYCAMOBILE SIM CARD. …
- IT’S TIME TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL CALLS.
How can I use my Lycamobile SIM card?
How to register and activate your FREE SIM card?
- Insert your SIM card.
- Enter your new Lyca Mobile number or PUK code along with the 4-digit ICCID found on your SIM pack.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and fill in your personal details.
- Verify your details and submit the form.
How do I activate International calls on Lycamobile?
Simply dial 00 followed by the country code you are calling (e.g. 40 for Romania), then the area code without the first 0 (except Italian landlines where the first 0 is kept) and then the phone number and press the call button.
What countries does Lycamobile work in?
The brand is active in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Why is my Lycamobile roaming not working?
How do I activate roaming using Lycamobile? Roaming services are automated and they should work as soon as you travel abroad. If it seems roaming isn’t working, please restart your phone and you should be able to use our roaming services without any problem.
How do I activate my Lycamobile Internet?
Please call Customer Services to instantly activate your Mobile Web service – call FREE on 322 from your Lyca Mobile or 0207 132 0322 from any other phone.
How do I activate my SIM card?
- Insert the new SIM into your phone, and have the phone turned on.
- Activate your new SIM card by using its accompanying activation key (this will be included in the package). …
- Use this key to activate the SIM card online. …
- Wait some time, and it should be activated shortly.
What should I do if my Lycamobile SIM is not working?
My SIM seems to be damaged and I am not able to connect to the network. What should I do? If the SIM is damaged, please call Customer Services on 322 where we will provide you with a brand new activated Lycamobile SIM and PUK number and help you transfer your old number to your new SIM within 24 business hours.
Why does my phone not registered on network?
One reason your phone displays the “Not Registered on Network” error is that your phone can’t read your SIM card. Your SIM card might not be properly inserted into your phone, and this can cause various network issues