How To Use MoMo To Pay Netflix In Ghana
Learn more about how to pay Netflix in Ghana;
What is netflix?
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California.
Can I pay Netflix with MoMo in Ghana?
But if you don’t want to use your Bank card or don’t have one, then you can use MTN Mobile money to subscribe to Netflix. All you need is some money in your Mobile Money account, at least Ugx 40,000.
How do I subscribe to Netflix using MTN Mobile Money in Ghana?
You can create one by Dialing *165*70# and select option 1 (Create MTN MoMocard). Key in your MTN MoMo PIN. Once the card is generated and you have some MoMo credit, you will can use the card to pay for your Netflix account.
Can you pay Netflix using Mobile Money?
When entering payment details on Netflix, enter your full names and card number, Expiry Date, Security code sent to you. You can also view them by dialing *165*70# and select View details. NOTE: You must have some money on your Mobile Money account, otherwise Netflix will decline your details.
How do I subscribe to Netflix in Ghana?
How to Sign Up For Netflix Account in Ghana
- Visit the Netflix website and sign up or Download Netflix app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and signup.
- Afterwards Sign In or Login to your newly created Netflix account.
- Then Choose the “Start Your Free Month” tab.
- Select a plan of your choice.
How do I pay Netflix by mobile number?
To link your Netflix subscription with your Smart Postpaid bill, follow these easy steps:
- Go to www.smart.com.ph/pages/Netflix and create a new account.
- Choose the Netflix subscription that suits you.
- Select SMART as a payment option.
- Enter your SMART Postpaid number.
- Enter the one-time PIN sent to your number.
How do I subscribe to Netflix on MTN?
Another exciting MTN data plan for streaming Netflix movies is the MTN 40GB for N5,000 data plan which can be found on the “DaTa4Me” section when you dial *131#.
How much is Netflix every month?
How much does Netflix account cost?
How much Netflix costs per month
|Subscription plan||Monthly price||Access to content|
|Basic||$9.99||Every Netflix title|
|Standard||$15.99||Every Netflix title|
|Premium||$19.99||Every Netflix title|
How do I make a payment to Netflix?
- Choose a plan that meets your needs and your budget. As a Netflix member, you are charged once a month on the date you signed up. …
- Credit and Debit Cards. We accept the following cards, which must be enabled for recurring e-commerce transactions. …
- Virtual Cards. …
- Prepaid Cards. …
- Netflix Gift Cards. …
How do I change my Netflix payment method?
How Do I Change My Payment Method?
- Open a web browser, go to the Netflix website, and log in to your account.
- Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Account in the drop-down menu.
- Select Manage payment info in the Membership and Billing section. …
- Select Add Payment Method.