How To Apply IAUE Admission Status Login
The IAUE Admission Status Login – https://www.iauoe.edu.ng/AdmissionList/AdmissionList has been enabled by the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, was previously known as Rivers State College of Education from June 1971- October 2009.
Is Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni (IAUE ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that IAUE 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check IAUE Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check IAUE Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to IAUE application portal https://www.iauoe.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://www.iauoe.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Contact Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni
Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt
Rivers State, Nigeria.
+234 8057142374, +234 8121835158, +234 8163605103