How To Apply IMSU Admission Status Login
The IMSU Admission Status Login – https://www.iauoe.edu.ng/AdmissionList/AdmissionList has been enabled by the Imo State University, Owerri . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Imo State University, Owerri Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Imo State University, Owerri
The Imo State University in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria was established in 1981 through law No. 4 passed by the Imo State House of Assembly. The university admitted the first intake of 392 pioneer students on 23 October, 1981.
Is Imo State University, Owerri admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that IMSU 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check IMSU Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check IMSU Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to IMSU application portal https://www.imsu.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Imo State University.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://www.imsu.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Contact Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni
Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt
Rivers State, Nigeria.
+234 8057142374, +234 8121835158, +234 8163605103