KAAF Admission Requirements For Law Programmes
4-yr LLB Programme
- WASSCE: Six (6) credit Passes (A1 – C6) including English, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three (3) relevant Elective Subjects.
- SSSCE: Six (6) credit passes (A – D) including English, Mathematics and Science or Social Studies and any three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GCBE (New Syllabus) candidates with six credit passes (A1 – C6) including English, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies/
- GCE ‘A’ Level with three (3) passes, at least one of the passes should be Grade D or better plus five(5) credit passes at GCE ‘O’ Level.
- HND holder with a Second Class Lower division or better. In addition, candidates must have acquired a 2 years post HND qualification working experience.
- Mature candidates must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and must have relevant working experience and background. Applicants must pass an entrance examination.
3-yr LLB Programme
Interested applicants must have been awarded good first degree from a recognized University or must have a professional qualification from a recognized professional body. In addition, applicants would be required to pass an entrance examination and an interview.