KNUST Student Portal Login |apps.knust.edu.gh
The KNUST Student Portal Login – https:///students has been enabled by the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s KNUST Student Portal?
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology ( KNUST ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Student Portal Link – https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students
How To Access KNUST Student Portal
Browse and access the Student Portal using your personal computer or mobile devices.
- Login Student Portal
- Visit the URL: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students/Account/Login
- Enter your Username, Student ID, and Password
- Tap on Sign In
NB: Students can also access the portal by downloading the KNUST AIM App on Google Play Store.
KNUST Student Username and password is the credential given to you by the university to have access to your students’ portal and other services offered by the university to students.
KNUST Online Course Registration
- Go to KNUST Apps Portal
- Click Online Registration
- Follow the instructions OR Go to your Department Examinations Officer or Programme Coordinator
KNUST AIM App Course Registration
- Download and install the KNUST Students Android Application from https://apps.knust.edu.gh/knustaim/
- Click Course Registration
- Follow the instructions
I forgot my password. How do l change my KNUST Student Portal password?
To reset your student credentials kindly follow these steps.
- Go to https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students
- Click on forgot password?
- Sign In HERE
- Enter your student reference number, you’ll be notified via email,
- A reset link will be sent to your email (address will be shown to you)
- Click on “Continue” and check your email. (Reset link has been sent to “your mail”).
- Kindly check your email to complete the process.
How To Check KNUST Semester Results
- Visit KNUST students portal
- Click the Check Results icon
- Here’s your end of semester results
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Contact Address
General Information on the University:
Academic Affairs including Admissions and Examinations
All correspondence to the Division should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Academic Affairs Division
Tel: +233 – 3220 – 61831
Fax: +233 – 3220 – 60137
For Admissions Enquiries, please contact us as follows:
Tel: +233 – (0) 240 – 130946
+233 – (0) 500 – 482807
For enquiries relating to Examination, please contact us as follows:
Tel: +233 – 322 – 494762
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.