How To Apply KSU Admission Status Login
The KSU Admission Status Login – https://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist has been enabled by the Kogi State University Anyigba . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Kogi State University Anyigba Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Kogi State University Anyigba
Prince Abubakar Audu University, located at Anyigba, is the state-owned university of Kogi, Nigeria. It was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state.
Is Kogi State University Anyigba admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that KSU 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check KSU Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check KSU Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to KSU application portal https://www.ksu.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Kogi State University.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://www.ksu.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Contact Kogi State University
Kogi State University Anyigba
P.M.B 1008 Anyigba. KM 8 Ankpa Road, Kogi State.