KTU VLE Portal Login
The Authority of the Koforidua Technical University has enabled the KTU VLE Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
KTU Virtual Learning Environment Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Koforidua Technical University Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
KTU VLE Portal – http://vle.ktu.edu.gh/
How to Activate your KTU VLE Email Account
There are 2 options you can you to activate the email. Follow the step-by-step guide to activate your new institutional email account.
- Open a new tab and browse: mymail.ktu.edu.gh
- Enter your institutional email account
- Sign in the field provided without @ktu.edu.gh
- Tap on Next
- Open the Gmail App or download it from the Play Store or App Store
- Click on the image icon of your already existing account at the top right corner
- Click on Add Another Account.
- Select Google at the Set Up Email, you might be asked to enter your phone’s PIN or Figure print if you are using a security lock on your phone
- Enter your full institutional email account in the sign in the field provided
- Tap on Next
- Enter a default password for your new account
NB: The default password is (changeme). All in small letters or lower case letters.
- Tap on Next
- This default password is only for first-time activation. You accept the terms and conditions on the usage of the account by clicking on the Accept.
- Create your new desired password and confirm the same for your new account.
- Your new password needs to be at least 8 characters. Keep your new password very secure and safe to always remember.
- You should be logged in to your new account.
- After the successful creation of your password, you should add your active phone number and personal email address to your new account for password recovery when you lose your password.
How to Login KTU VLE Online Portal
Here are the step-by-Step guide on how to log in and activate your Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Tap on the URL: vle.ktu.edu.gh
- Navigate to the upper right corner of the page
- Tap Login
- Enter your Username and Password
- Again, Tap Login Button
How to Reset your KTU VLE Password
- Click on Forgotten your username or password
- At this point, enter your Institutional email address
- Click on search
- Read the instructions and click on continue
- Login to the Institutional email account. You will see a new email sent as a password reset request.
- Check your spam if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- Read the instructions and click on the link
- Set your password for your VLE account. You can always use this process whenever you forget or lose your password.
- Tap on save changes and it will redirect you to your Login page
KTU Industrial Attachment Student Portal
To access the ILO Student Portal use the Forgot Your Password link below to reset your password with your ktu email.
- Login here: https://ilo.ktu.edu.gh/login
- Enter your Email and Password
- Tap Login Button