How To Check Your LASU Admission Status Login
The LASU Admission Status Login – https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php has been enabled by the Lagos State University, Ojo . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Lagos State University, Ojo Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Lagos State University, Ojo
Lagos State University, also known as LASU, is located in Ojo, a town in Lagos State, Nigeria. The university was established in 1983 by the enabling law of Lagos State, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence; its motto being For Truth and Service.
Is Lagos State University, Ojo admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that LASU 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check LASU Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check LASU Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to LASU application portal https://lasu.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Lagos State University.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://lasu.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Contact Lagos State University, Ojo
Lagos State University, Ojo (Main campus), Lagos State, Nigeria.
+234 8024 392 582