Courses Offered At Marshalls University And Their Requirement
Courses Offered At Marshalls University And Their Requirement For 2023/2024
Here is the complete list of courses offered at Marshalls University College for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2023/2024 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in Marshalls University College and cut off point/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University.
Below are the list of Marshalls University College Courses
J .S. Addo Business School
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Specialisation: Accounting Option)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Specialisation: Banking and Finance Option)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Specialisation: Human Resource Management Option)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Marketing Management Option)
School of Modern Languages
- Bachelor of Arts (B.S) Degree in English Language
School of Arts & Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Hospitality and Tourism
Marshalls University College Admission Requirements
For admission into any of Marshalls’ Programmes, an applicant must do the following:
1. Submit a completed application for admission form www.marshalls.edu.gh. You can also contact the admissions office on +233 242 561 005 or +233 575 161 005 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Arrange for an official results slip or transcript and testimonial to be sent from the applicant’s last (or current) school directly to: The Admissions Office, P.O. Box KB 781 Korle-Bu, Accra, Ghana. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and/or transfer forms to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable. Marshalls reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the results slips/transcript submitted.
Ten (10) main categories of candidates are considered for admission into the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes.
1. GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION: Credits in at least 5 subjects (including English Language, Mathematics and Science) in the GCE Ordinary Level and 3 passes at the GCE Advanced Level. Two of the advanced level passes must be grade ‘D’ or better. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
2. SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE: Passes (at least D) in three core subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science, and three elective subjects, with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the SSSCE
3. WEST AFRICA SENIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (WASSCE): Holders with Credit passes (at least C6) in three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE.
4. NECO HOLDERS: Would also be considered for admission with the following Credit passes (at least C6) in three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE.
5. GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE): Holders who possess passes in three compulsory subjects including English Language and passes in any three Elective subjects including Business Mathematics.
6. ADVANCE BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (ABCE): Holders who possess passes in five (5) subjects including three (3) cores and three (3) electives would be admitted into level 200.
7. INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE/DIPLOMA: With at least and average mark of 10/20 or its equivalent and six months English Language proficiency for applicants with English Language as a second language.
8. MATURE STUDENTS’ ENTRY REQUIREMENT (MSER): Applicants must be at least 25 years of above, applicant must also pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination which comprises: General Paper, a Special Paper on the candidate’s preferred area of study, Mathematics and English Language. Applicants must obtain at least 50% in all four subjects before they will be considered for admission.
9. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION CANDIDATES: Applicants with 5 GCE Ordinary Level credit passes including English and Mathematics and any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission:
Foundation and Intermediate levels of professional Certificates of relevant bodies
RSA Stage II (5 passes) and Stage III (3 Passes).
ABCE (5 passes) would be put at level 200
10. POST-DIPLOMA DEGREE CANDIDATES: Those with the following qualifications may be admitted to either level 200 or 300 depending on their abilities and preferences.
HND from an accredited Polytechnics
Diploma from an accredited Institutions
Professional certificate (e.g. ICA Ghana) level 2, Chartered Institute of Bankers, with at least three years post-qualification work experience etc.
FOREIGN STUDENTS: Applicants in this category may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above. However, they must show evidence of proficiency in English.
Apply For Marshalls University College If Interested.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.