Makerere University Webmail Login
The Authority of the Makerere University has enabled the Makerere University Webmail Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Makerere University Webmail Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Makerere University Webmail Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Makerere University Webmail Portal Login – https://webmail.mak.ac.ug/
How do I log into my Makerere webmail?
The Makerere University webmail can be accessed from https://webmail.mak.ac.ug/.
Login using your email address and password.
How To Create A Mak Webmail Account
Dear MAK student, please follow the steps below to be able to create your MAK webmail account.
1) Type “https://sso.mak.ac.ug/” in your browser (address bar) and it will redirect you to a page, as shown below;
2) Choose a “Student account” by clicking it, proceed to “activate my webmail account”. This will only work for those that have enrolled with the AIMS student portal. If not, please enroll via https://student.mak.ac.ug/. It will take you 30 minutes, more or less.
3) As you can see from the image on your screen, only students with a student number as 1100000006 and those enrolled with AIMS will be able to activate their accounts. This will require you to enter your student number.
4) After entering your student number and is recognized, it specifies the name of the user and also requires you to insert an alternative email address which is for password recovery by self. Also, enter your password (and confirm it) which will be used to access your new email account. Then click activate to finish the procedure.
5) The activation is successful if the page below appears(see attached document for more). It comes with a checkbox to reveal your password in case you want to check it out for remembrance.
NOTE: Incase of any issues creating your webmail, kindly find help via https://support.mak.ac.ug/ by logging a ticket at “Open a New Ticket”.
Contact Makerere University
P.O. Box 7062
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.