How To Access MOH Clearance Portal Login
The Authority of the Ministry of Health of Ghana has enabled the MOH Clearance Portal Login – https://hr.moh.gov.gh/check-clearance . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Kwesi Asabir. Dr. Kwesi Asabir is the Substantive Director of the Human Resource for Health Directorate (HRHD) of the Ministry of Health.
What is MOH Recruitment Portal?
Welcome to the Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal. This portal has been designed to enable qualified, registered health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance to apply for positions in the agencies listed below.
TAMALE TEACHING HOSPITAL (TTH)
MENTAL HEALTH AUTHORITY (MHA)
KORLE BU TEACHING HOSPITAL (KBTH)
CAPE COAST TEACHING HOSPITAL (CCTH)
HO TEACHING HOSPITAL (HTH)
CHRISTIAN HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF GHANA (CHAG)
KOMFO ANOKYE TEACHING HOSPITAL (KATH)
GHANA HEALTH SERVICE (GHS)
AHMADIYYA MISSION HEALTH SERVICES (AMHS)
How To Register On MOH Recruitment Portal
Visit The Ministry Of Health Website via https://www.moh.gov.gh/
Navigate To MOH Recruitment Portal
You will be redirected to https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
How To Login On MOH Clearance Portal
Visit The Ministry Of Health Recruitment Portal via https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
Navigate To MOH Clearance Portal
You will be redirected to https://hr.moh.gov.gh/check-clearance
Click On The Login Button
Login with your index number/pin and password.
Then Enter your registration number in the provided field.
Afterwards, click the SUBMIT button.
Your Medical Officers clearance status will be displayed.
NB/ Doctors should type their index / registration numbers without the / character. Eg. MDC/RN/10316 should be MDCRN10316.
- This portal is only for health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance. Please note the following:
- Without financial clearance, you cannot be placed on the government payroll.
- Without financial clearance, you cannot create an account.
- We cannot help you acquire financial clearance under any circumstances.
- To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs
- If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round, you will be redirected to create an account in order to log in and complete the application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, our support service center is working for you 24/7.
Ministry of Health
P.O.Box M 44
Please feel free to write an email to us