How To Access MyUCLA Portal Login
The Authority of the University of California, Los Angeles has enabled the MyUCLA Portal Login . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
University of California, Los Angeles Student Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
University of California, Los Angeles Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
UCLA Student Portal – https://my.ucla.edu/
How do I Log Into My UCLA Portal ?
To discover My UCLA Student Portal, here are the steps to follow;
- Visit the Any Search Engine ( Goggle Chrome , Mozila…) And Search For MyUCLA
- Click On MyUCLA i.e https://my.ucla.edu .
- On your right side of your screen, click the blue “Sign In” button.
- Then, enter your UCLA Logon ID.
- Enter your UCLA Logon password.
- If you are you a member of UCLA Health Sciences, Sign in with your Mednet username and password
- Click On Sign In.
What is my UCLA GPA?
Your GPA is calculated by dividing the total number of grade points earned during your quarter by the number of units attempted. The total grade points earned for a specific course equals the number of grade points assigned times the number of course units.
University of California, Los Angeles Contact Details
Address: Los Angeles, CA 90095, United States
Phone: +1 310-825-4321