How To Access MyVC Portal Login
IIE Varsity College has enabled the MyVC Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
MyVC Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
IIE Varsity College Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
MyVC Portal – portal.iie.ac.za
How to Access My VC Portal
Follow the quick steps below to login myVC Portal
- Visit the IIE Vasity College Website
- Tap on Current Students from the navigation tab
- Select MyVC Student Intranet
- URL redirect to Sign in screen
- Enter your login credentials
- Tap Next to Proceed
How to Login VC Student Portal
Here is the easy ways to access VC Student Portal
- Go to portal.iie.ac.za
- Enable popups on your browser if disable
- Enter your Username and Password
- Select the year
- Tap Login button
Congratulations!!! You have now login to your IIE Varsity College Student Portal dashboard.
VC Assist is an online customer service platform that will enhance your student experience by providing you with the opportunity to log a ticket for a query, for assistance, contract amendments, Student Hub applications, and more.
- Access the VC Assist
- Log a ticket to request for help
- Select your query