How To Check Your NECO Result Portal Login
NECO Result Portal Login – https://result.neco.gov.ng/ has been enabled by the National Examination Council. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What is meant by NECO ?
The National Examination Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and November/December respectively. Thus The 2022 NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) will commence on 27th June, 2022 and end on Friday 12th August, 2022.” The statement further noted that candidates are to be examined in 76 subjects in the examination
result.neco.gov.ng NECO Result Checker Portal
The official portal for checking of NECO 2022 result is result.neco.gov.ng. Once you have visited the website, simply follow the instructions outlined above to check your results online.
How to Check NECO Result 2022
For you to be able to check your NECO SSCE result, you need to have the NECO token which you might have purchased already.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at www.result.neco.gov.ng.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2022
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
If you followed the procedures above, then you should be able to check your result successfully.
How To Check NECO Result Without Scratch card 2022/2023
The truth is that you cannot check NECO Result 2022 without SCRATCH CARD.
For you to be able to successfully check your 2022 NECO result you will need to obtain NECO result checker TOKEN CODE, PIN, or SCRATCH CARD.
How To Check NECO Result Through SMS 2022/2023
Unfortunately, you cannot check your NECO result through SMS.
This means that the National examination council results cannot be accessed through SMS.
You can only check your result using the result checker portal online.
How To Check NECO Result With Your Registration Number 2022
Check Using your examination Number:
- Go to NECO Official Result Website via https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Supply your EXAM YEAR. i.e. 2022 or 2023
- Provide your EXAM TYPE. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL) or SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC).
- Enter your Token Number or PIN and Registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the Check Result button to access your 2022 NECO result.
Contact National Examination Council
National Examinations Council (NECO)
Km 8, Bida Road,
Our customer support personnel are here to assist you on all your examination application requirements either by Phone or Email.
08069232760, 08052218069, 08052218070, 08126886938, 08126886939, 08189342653, 08189342754