Newgiza University Admission 2017/2018
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO NEWGIZA UNIVERSITY
- Requirements will be according to the rules and regulations of Ministry of Higher Education (MHE) announced before the start of each academic year for private universities.
- Acceptance is based on MHE and NGU academic and admissions requirements.
- Students with high academic and life achievements have higher chances of being accepted.
- Applicant should submit scanned copies only for documents listed below and originals will be requested upon acceptance.
- Applicant can apply copies of their “in progress academic records” till they receive the final one.
AVAILABLE SCHOOLS FOR FALL 2017
To apply online please visit the following link and upload the available copies your credentials: http://enrollment.ngu.edu.eg/newgizaapplication/
- What is the deadline to apply for Fall 2017?
The admission for Fall 2017 will start mid-Feb 2017. The deadline for applications will be 1st August 2017 for the Faculties of Medicine, Pharmacy and Dentistry. All applications are processed by order of application dates.
- What is the application fees?
- How can I apply?
You can only apply online through our website: www.ngu.edu.eg starting mid February or visit the NGU admissions office on campus
- Can the application’s fees be waived?
- What are the requirements to apply for the Faculty of Medicine?
The minimum score for Medicine the Academic year of 2016/2017 is 95%
- What are the requirements to apply for the Faculty of Dentistry?
The minimum score for Dentistry the Academic year of 2016/2017 is 90%
- What are the requirement to apply for the Faculty of Pharmacy?
The minimum score for Pharmacy the Academic year of 2016/2017 is 90%
- What is the tuition fee for the Faculty of Medicine in total?
The tuition fee for Medicine for 2016/ 2017 is 97,000L.E.
- What is the tuition fee for the Faculty of Dentistry in total?
The tuition fee for Dentistry for 2016/ 2017 is 93,000L.E.
- What is the tuition fee for the Faculty of Pharmacy in total?
The tuition fee for Pharmacy for 2016/ 2017 is 90,000L.E.
- What are the methods of payments?
Either cash at the bank in NGU favor, or by bank transfer
- Can I pay my tuition fee in installments?
Yes you can. Payment is done per semester and is due before the start of each semester.
- Is NGU offering financial Aid?