How To Apply On NIPOST Recruitment Portal Login
The NIPOST Recruitment Portal Login – https://www.nipost.gov.ng/ has been enabled by the The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that NIPOST recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at NIPOST to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of The Nigerian Postal Service
The Nigerian Postal Service, abbreviated as NIPOST is a government-owned and operated corporation, is the Nigerian postal administration responsible for providing postal services in Nigeria. It has more than 12,000 employees and runs more than 3,000 post offices.
The Nigerian Postal Service Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the NIPOST recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
Why Do I Need An The Nigerian Postal Service Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; The Nigerian Postal Service hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available The Nigerian Postal Service Currents job Opportunities.
NIPOST Eligible States
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for NIPOST Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.nipost.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.