NPA Recruitment Portal Login
The NPA Recruitment Portal Login – https://nigerianports.gov.ng/ has been enabled by the The Nigerian Port Authority . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that NPA recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at NPA to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the The Nigerian Port Authority recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of The Nigerian Port Authority
The Nigerian Ports Authority is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria. The major ports controlled by the NPA include: the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port in Lagos; Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne Port.
Why Do I Need An The Nigerian Port Authority Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; The Nigerian Port Authority hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available The Nigerian Port Authority Currents job Opportunities.
The Nigerian Port Authority Employment Portal Login Eligibility
The following are the requirements for this year’s recruitment process.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘career’ under the Information Center on the top of the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the required details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
Contact Nigerian Port Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28 Marina, Lagos.
P.M.B 12588 Lagos
+234 01463 7496
+234 01463 7497
+234 01463 7498