How To Access NSS Portal Login
The NSS Portal Login – https://portal.nss.gov.gh/ has been enabled by the GHANA National Service Scheme . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
NSS Portal Login Eligibility
- International Graduates
- Local Graduates
Why Do I Need To Access NSS Portal?
Every National Service personnel need to access the NSS portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
Check your PINCODE
Individual Application For Pincode – International Graduates
Individual Application For Pincode – Local Graduates
Sign In As A Personnel To Check -1 & Posting
Online Registration Enrolment
Request An NSS Certificate
verify the authenticity of an NSS certificate
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Explore National Service Scheme (NSS) Portal Links
You can visit and Access the NSS Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
NSS Check your PINCODE – https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin
NSS Individual Application For Pincode – International Graduates – https://portal.nss.gov.gh/fill-enrol-form-intl
NSS Individual Application For Pincode – Local Graduates – https://portal.nss.gov.gh/
Sign In As A Personnel To Check -1 & Posting – https://portal.nss.gov.gh/sign-in
NSS Online Registration Enrolment – https://portal.nss.gov.gh/registration-signin
Request An NSS Certificate – https://www.nsscertificate.com/
verify the authenticity of an NSS certificate – https://portal.nss.gov.gh/
How To Login and Access NSS Dashboard Portal
To login Kindly follow these simple steps:
- Visit portal.nss.gov.gh
- Go to the top green icon and click “Sign In“
- Select the option “Sign In As Personnel“
- On the login page, enter your username (the email you used during registration)
- Enter your PIN CODE as your password
- Click on the green “Log In” button to access your dashboard.
How to get your NSS Pincode
After payment, you will proceed to check the pin code in the system. The steps include:
- Search the web address: https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin
- Get Pin and “Check Pin“
- Enter your Index No. or your School ID No.
- Also For security reasons, enter your date of birth
- Click search
- A display of your PIN CODE and personal data will appear.
- Write down your PIN CODE for future reference.
How to check and activate your Pin-code before registration
Activate your PIN Code before registration. follow the instructions below:
- Go to your dashboard
- Enter Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth
- Tap “search”.
- A bio-data of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study, and year of enrollment will be given.
- Kindly copy the Pin code
- Use it as a reference (Mobile Money) during NSS payment for its activation.
How to Get NSS Pincode with MTN Mobile Money
- Dial *170#
- Choose option 2 for “Pay Bill”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6),
- Enter Payment code as (eg. NSSGEW2022001 )
- The menu will return to your name for confirmation
- Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00)
- Enter “NSS” as the reference
- Type in your Mobile Money secret PIN to confirm payment,
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration.
I Forget My NSS Password
Changing your password on your personnel dashboard is very easy. Here is a step-by-step guide below.
Easy Steps to Reset Password
This step involves if you just want to change your login password.
- Log into your dashboard
- click on “Reset Password” on your left-hand side on the screen
- Enter your old password
- Enter new password
- Re-enter your new password
- Click on “Update Password”.
How To Reset Forgotten password?
To reset your password
- Provide the email you submitted during registration
- click on “Send Me Reset Link” as seen in the image above.
- An email with instructions on how to access your account to create a new password will be sent to you.
- Check your email and follow the process.
How To Book NSS Appointment
- To book an appointment
- Visit your dashboard
- Navigate and select Regional Registration Verification appointment.
- Tap on it to pop-up a calendar
- Select the date and time of your choice
- Tap on Schedule appointment
- Print appointment slip.
Which month does national service start in Ghana?
National Service year usually starts in September and ends in August, but amid the outbreak of the global coronavirus pandemic and its effect on the academic calendar.
Contact Ghana National Service Scheme
46 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra.