How To Check Your NSUK Admission Status Login
The NSUK Admission Status Login – https://forms.nsuk.edu.ng/ has been enabled by the Nasarawa State University Keffi . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Nasarawa State University Keffi Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Nasarawa State University Keffi
Nasarawa State University is located in Keffi Nigeria. Nassarawa State University, Keffi, is a tertiary institution which was created to encourage the advancement of learning in the state and its neighbouring environment.
Is Nasarawa State University Keffi admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that NSUK 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check NSUK Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check NSUK Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to NSUK application portal https://nsuk.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Nasarawa State University Keffi.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://nsuk.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Contact Nasarawa State University Keffi
Nasarawa State University Keffi,
North Central Nigeria, Nasarawa State
P.M.B 1022, Keffi, Nigeria
Phone: 07035557609, 07032775335, 07025844447,
07025242236, 09158979900, 09158980088
Email I: email@example.com