How To Access And Register On NTC Portal Login
The Authority of the National Teaching Council has enabled the NTC Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Welcome to the National Teaching Council teachers’ portal. Get access to accredited training programs and build portfolio to fulfil your CPD plan and manage your teacher license all in one place. Click on “Register Now” to get started.
Why Do I Need A NTC TPG Portal ?
licensing and registration
CPD PIN/AIN Renewal
Apply for certificate collection
And verification process.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
NTC Teacher Portal Ghana Registration Requirements
- An active email address (create a new email address)
- SSNIT Number
- Teachers Staff ID (Identification Number) – only GES employees
- Passport Photograph (Scanned)
- First appointment letter (Scanned as Pdf, png or jpeg)
- Scanned document of professional training (e.g Teacher Cert A, Diploma, PGDE, B.ED, M.ED, MPhil, Ph.D.)
NTC Teacher Portal Ghana Login Registration
- Open a web browser and search tpg.ntc.gov.gh
- Create an account or login to an existing account
- To login Click Register Now
- Select Teacher Sign up as the account type
- Click on Send register link
- Tap Ctrl + T (+) to open new tab
- Check your email for an NTC TPG confirmation link
- Kindly follow the link to complete the registration
However, the issuance of license to qualified in-service teachers will begin in Greater Accra Region on
May 12, 2022, and later proceed to other regions.
Besides, teachers are to note that registration on the TPG is the first step for qualified teachers to issue their license. After licensing of qualified teachers, NTC will proceed to register and issue a temporary license to non-qualified teachers across the country.
Also, a detailed schedule of the licensing in other regions shall be provided in due course. Therefore, all teachers are encouraged to visit tpg.ntc.gov.gh and register for their license.
For more info: 0552828853
Office Location: Education Close Street, Opposite University of Ghana City Campus, Adabraka