How To Access NYSC Portal Login
The NYSC Portal Login -https://portal.nysc.org.ng/ has been enabled by the National Youth Service Corps. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
NYSC Portal Eligibility
- International Graduates
- Local Graduates
Why Do I Need To Access NYSC Portal?
Every National Youth Service Corps personnel need to access the NSS portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
Online Application for Remobilization
Discharge, Exclusion and Exemption
To check your Payment Status
Visit NYSC website for information and updates
Foreign P.C.M Requirements
Guidelines on Payment
Change of Date of Birth
Check Senate List or its equivalents
View Graduation List
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Explore National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Portal Links
Online Application for Remobilization – https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RemobInterest.aspx
Discharge, Exclusion and Exemption – http://verify.nysc.org.ng/
To check your Payment Status – https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/Transactionstatus_Remita.aspx
Visit NYSC website for information and updates – http://www.nysc.gov.ng/
Foreign P.C.M Requirements – https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ForeignReq.aspx
Guidelines on Payment – https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/#
Change of Date of Birth – https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/#
Check Senate List or its equivalents – https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx
View Graduation List – https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CheckInstitutionCoursesPCMs.aspx
Biometric Instructions – https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/pre-Registration.aspx
How to Access the NYSC Portal
Follow the simple steps below to access the National Youth Service Corps Online Portal
- Go to NYSC Website
- Scroll down the homepage and locate the Quick Links tab
- Tap on Prospective Corps Member’s Online Registration
- Access NYSC Integrated System
Congratulations!!! You’re now on the National Youth Service Corps Online Application Dashboard. Find out how to access the NYSC Login Dashboard below.
How to Login NYSC Portal Dashboard
Here is a quick way to access and login to the NYSC Dashboard as an existing user
- Explore National Youth Service Corps Portal
- Navigate and Tap on Login Here
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Tap on the Resume button
How to Reset your Forgot NYSC Password
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members who have forgotten their Email or Password can manage and recover their password here.
How to Verify your NYSC Certificates
NYSC Certificates Verification is now done online. Here is how to gain access and verify your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate.
- Access the Certificate Verification Portal
- Tap on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Sign up” link to create a new account (if you are new)
- Tap Login or Register button
- On the next page, click on “Make Payment”
- Fill out the form and make a subscription payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the login page to start verification
- Tap on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application.
How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal Using Remita Pay Engine
To get started follow the following steps:
- Login NYSC Dashboard
- Navigate to “click here to make payment”
- After a successful login, “Proceed to Payment,”
- A payment confirmation page will be displayed
- The PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin, and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- Click on the status of the transaction.
Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by the NYSC Portal and take it to any of the approved banks.
- Tap on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check NYSC payment status or by phone number used in registering online.
- Tap on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
Contact National Youth Service Corps
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama.
PMB 138, Garki, Abuja.