OOU Student Portal Login
OOU Student Portal Login – https://stdportal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/ has been enabled by the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s OOU Student Portal?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye ( OOU ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Student Portal Links
- OOU Student Portal: https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- OOU Main Website: http://oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- OOU registrar email address: email@example.com
How To log into OOU Student Portal
- Open your internet browser on your smartphone.
- Visit the OOU student portal.
- Enter your username.
- Type in your Password.
- Click on Log in.
Contact Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
Olabisi Onabanjo University