How To Book On PLASU Accommodation Portal Login
The PLASU Accommodation Portal Login – https://plasu.edu.ng/accomodation.php has been enabled by the Plateau State University Bokkos . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
PLASU Accommodation Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need An Accommodation Portal ?
Various experts explain how accommodation provides students with a “sense of belonging and security,” which can encourage them to “take on the risks and challenges of higher education, and to achieve the associated academic and life growth.” This portal is where you register your details to apply to live in accommodation.
We are pleaseed to inform you about PLASU Hostel Portal- Forms, Booking, Rooms, Accommodation Fees & Pictures for 2022-2023 Academic Year
How to Apply for PLASU Hostel
1. After the payment of school fees, click on the accommodation tab to apply for hostel.
2. Select the desired hostel from the list.
3. If the desired hostel is not available, select the next available hostel of your choice and complete any other info you are asked to fill.
4. Click on submit to complete the application process.
5. Create Payment ticket and then pay
Both old and new students that wish to stay in school hostel are expected to apply for hostel online
If you are a new student and you have paid your school fees, you are to eligible to apply for hostel online.
Contact Plateau State University Bokkos
- Diram Village along the Butura-Tarangol axis in Bokkos.
- Telephone: 234-800-0000-000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org