How To Check Your PLASU Admission Status Login
The PLASU Admission Status Login – https://plasu.edu.ng/admission-list.php has been enabled by the Plateau State University Bokkos . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Plateau State University Bokkos Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Plateau State University Bokkos
Plateau State University is a university in Bokkos, Plateau State Nigeria. It was established in 2005. It was granted recognition by the National Universities Commission on April 29thof the same year 2005 as the 66th University in Nigeria and the 24th state owned University in the Country.
Is Plateau State University Bokkos admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that PLASU 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check PLASU Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check PLASU Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to PLASU application portal https://plasu.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Plateau State University.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://plasu.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Plateau State University (PLASU).
Contact Plateau State University Bokkos
- Diram Village along the Butura-Tarangol axis in Bokkos.
- Telephone: 234-800-0000-000
- E-mail: email@example.com