How To Apply On PLASU Recruitment Portal Login
The PLASU Recruitment Portal Login – https://plasu.edu.ng/career_recruitment.php has been enabled by the Plateau State University Bokkos. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that Plateau State University Bokkos recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at Plateau State University Bokkos to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Plateau State University Bokkos recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of Plateau State University Bokkos
Plateau State University is a university in Bokkos, Plateau State Nigeria. It was established in 2005. It was granted recognition by the National Universities Commission on April 29thof the same year 2005 as the 66th University in Nigeria and the 24th state owned University in the Country.
Plateau State University Bokkos Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Interested Staff Applicants
Why Do I Need An Plateau State University Bokkos Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; Plateau State University Bokkos . hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available Plateau State University Bokkos Currents job Opportunities.
PLASU Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for PLASU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official PLASU recruitment portal via plasu.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
Contact Plateau State University Bokkos
- Diram Village along the Butura-Tarangol axis in Bokkos.
- Telephone: 234-800-0000-000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org