How To Access PSU Lion Path Portal Login
The Authority of the Pennsylvania State University has enabled the PSU Lion Path Portal Login – https://lionpathsupport.psu.edu/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of PSU Lion Path Portal
This Canvas Quick Guide is for students who want to learn how to use LionPATH. The purpose of this guide is to help students quickly familiarize themselves with Penn State Lion Path Portal.
What is Lion path?
LionPATH is the Penn State’s student information system that allows you to accept financial aid, enroll in classes, pay your bill, and much more.
Besides, the Pennsylvania State University – Penn State Website can give you access to PSU Canvas, Zoom Web Portal, Football Schedules, Libraries as well as outlook.
How to Access PSU Lion Path
Follow these simple steps to access Penn State Lion Path Student Portal
- Visit the Penn State University Website URL: https://www.psu.edu/
- Navigate to More at the right corner on the homepage
- Tap on Current Students from the drop-down list
- Scroll down and Select LionPATH under Academics
Great Job!!! You are now on the Penn State LionPATH homepage. Find below how to login to the dashboard.
How to Login PSU Lion Path
Here is quick way to login LionPATH
- Login Penn State LionPATH
- Tap on “Student, Faculty, Staff Login tab
- URL redirect to Penn State Account
- Enter your Username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Password
- Tap Next to proceed
How to Enroll in Classes
Find out a quick registration guide on how Pennsylvania State University – Penn State students enroll on classes via the PSU Lion Path.
How do I give my parents access to LionPATH?
“Authorized Payer” access allows parents to view and pay the bill. Parents can access both of these functions by visiting http://public.lionpath.psu.edu
See Also >>> UCSD Canvas Login