How To Apply On SHS Online Admission Portal Login
The Authority of The Ghana Education Service has enabled the SHS Online Admission Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
SHS Online Admission Portal Eligibility
- First year SHS Students
- Continuing Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- Check semester result
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
SHS Online Admission Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
SHS Online Admission Portal – https://www.shsdesk.com/
How to Generate Online Portal Code
Complete the form with details below to get code
Follow the steps:
- Visit the Online Portal: https://mkt.myseniorhigh.com/
- Enter your BECE Index Number
- Select your Network
- Input your MOMO Number
- Enter your Active Email Address
- Tap Pay for Code
How to Access myseniorhigh.com Portal
To access the myseniorhigh portal, applicants have to Generate Portal Code at a fee to enable them to process their admission online.
- Access the URL: admissions.myseniorhigh.com
- Enter your Index Number and Portal Code
- Tap Check Placement
- If placement is confirmed, Fill out the admission form
- Print a copy of the online registration
- Download prospectus
- Access Uniform design (White Frock)
- Download Admission Form and fill it with ink
- Submit the Online Registration printout and Placement form
- Log Out
NB: Every school on our systems have a unique address to access their portal
Congratulations!!! on your admission.
Document to Submit when Reporting
- Placement Form
- Photocopy of BECE Certificate
- Printed Admission
How Login Senior High Admission Portal
- Go to https://www.myseniorhigh.com/default
- Enter your School URL Address (contact: 0597779964)
- Tap Search
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulation etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents’ for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for allocation of tables at the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their House-parents for registration immediately on arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.