South Valley University Admission 2017/2018
The Egyptian Secondary school Certificate or equivalent considering degrees credit, geographical distribution and acts of the Supreme Council of the Egyptian Universities issued in this regard Academic Year: September-May/June.
First: New students are examined medically at the medical service directorate.
Second: Students who gained admission to the faculty of education or to the faculty of specific education are interviewed.
Third: New students pay tuition fees as follows:
-62.35 LE for the first year.
-59.35 LE for the second or the third year.
-91.35 LE for the final year.
As for part-time students, 350 LE are paid in addition to the tuition fees of the literary colleges.
Fourth: Students transfer between faculties is carried out according to the regulations of the university.
Fifth: Students are sectioned into the different departments of the faculties of arts, Education and science.
Sixth: Dismissed students can sit for exams in case of paying 50 LE for each subject.
Degrees offered by the University
– License of Arts (4 Years).
– Diploma (1-2 Years).
– Language of Instruction: Arabic & English.
– Bachelor of Science, Agriculture, Commerce, Education, Specific Education, Social work (4 Years). – Bachelor of Engineering, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine (5 Years).
– Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (6 Years).
– M.A., M. Sc. (min. 2Years).
– Ph. D. (min. 2 Years).