Takoradi Technical University Certificate Courses
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TRAINING (TVET) PROGRAMMES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted TVET Programmes:
- Certificate in Fashion Design and Technology (1year)
- Painting and Decorating Advanced (1year)
- Certificate in Ceramics (1year)
- Certificate in Graphic Design (6 months)
SUMMARY OF ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Certificate in Fashion Design and Technology
The programme is designed for the following group of people:
Practicing Seamstresses/Tailors, Graduated Apprentices, Apprentices, JHS/SHS Leavers, Entrepreneurs in the Fashion Industry and professionals with interest in learning Fashion.
Painting and Decorating Advanced
SSSCE/WASSCE: Passes in either English or Mathematics and two relevant electives.
Certificate in Ceramics
Applicants with 2 years working experience in the Ceramics, Basketry, Bead Making, Leatherworks, Sculpture and Graphic Design are eligible to apply.
Certificate Courses in Graphic Design
- Desk Top Publishing and Business Services
- Print Finishing
- Screen Process Printing
- Event Photography
- Product Photography
- Commercial Sign Writing
- Spraying Technology
- Applicants must possess Four (4) passes in GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language.
- Applicants with SSSCE/ WASSCE certificate can apply.
- Applicants with NVTI Certificates in printing or any Art-related discipline can also apply.