How To Check Your TASU Admission Status Login
The TASU Admission Status Login – https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/ has been enabled by the Taraba State University, Jalingo . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Taraba State University, Jalingo Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Taraba State University, Jalingo
Taraba State University is located in Jalingo, Taraba State Nigeria. The university at Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to university education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country.
Is Taraba State University, Jalingo admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Taraba State University, Jalingo (TASU ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that TASU 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check TASU Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check TASU Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to TASU application portal https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Taraba State University.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Taraba State University (TASU).
Contact Taraba State University, Jalingo
Telephone 1: 08036026806
Telephone 2: 08168385747
Address: ATC, 660213, Jalingo