How To Access TCZ Portal Login
The Authority of the Teaching Council of Zambia has enabled the TCZ Portal Login – teacher.tcz.ac.zm . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of Teaching Council of Zambia
The Teaching Council of Zambia – TCZ is a statutory body under the Ministry of Education and Teaching Service Commission (TSC) with the mandate to regulate teacher, the practice and professional conduct and provides for the regulation and accreditation of colleges of education.
Teacher Registration Application Procedure
- Collect the Teacher Registration Application form from the Focal point persons at Debs/if in Lusaka, collect from the Data center at Jesmondine, Mwambula Road or
- Visit the TCZ website www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm.
- Fill in ALL sections of the Applications form
- Deposit the Application fee in Zanaco (using Bill Muster) or Natsave (Using the Customized deposit slip with TCZ logo) according to the applicants’ category and obtain a bank Deposit slip;
- Submit the application form to TCZ with the following attachments:
- One (1) Passport size photo;
- Verified copies of academic qualifications;
- Verified copies of Professional qualifications;
- Bank deposit slip;
- Certified copy of NRC;
- Obtain original TCZ receipt of payment from TCZ Accounts Unit;
- Non Zambians should attach other relevant supporting documents and clearance from Zambia Qualification Authority (ZAQA);
- Submit the forms at your Debs office/regional offices in Kitwe, Livingstone and Kasama. If in Lusaka, submit your application form at the Accreditation and Registration center in Jesmondine, Mwambula road.
- You will later be informed of the outcome of your application via E-mail.
TCZ Online Registration and Certification
To apply for TCZ certification, check the fee according to category you want to pay and apply for and deposit fee at either NATSAVE (TCZ deposit slip) or ZANACO (bill Muster).
Here is TCZ Practising Certificate Online Application Procedure
- Visit https://www.tcz.ac.zm/ and Subscribe
- Enter your TCZ number
- Enter your NRC, Non-Zambian Passport Number
- Complete the online application form
- Create your password (better-mixed letters & numbers more secure that way)
- Confirm your password
- Go to Teacher Login
- Enter your TCZ Number and Password
- Tap Login
- Select Apply for certification
- Select option served
- Choose the number of years served
- Select qualifications
- Select class
- Upload your passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Upload the computer printed deposited slip
- Type the reference number on the computer printed deposited slip. If more than one ref no use the slash (/) to separate the numbers. (e.g. 473480000000000/236790000099900)
- Tap Apply
All the teachers with the TCZ number can apply for a practicing certificate even if they have not yet received the registration certificates.
How to Check your TCZ Number
To Check for your TCZ number, follow the steps below:-
- Browse the URL: teacher.tcz.ac.zm
- Navigate and Tap on Verify
- Enter your NRC as the system requires
- The Status of your documents will be availed
How to Check your TCZ Registration and Certificate Status
Most of the Teacher Registration and Practicing Certificates were printed long time ago and the information to notify owners as equally placed online. But the owners are still waiting because they are not sure of how to find out. Here are few steps to follow to know if you are your certificates are printed or not.
- Go to TCZ Website: www.teacher.tcz. ac.zm
- Navigate and Tap on ‘Verify’
- Enter your NRC Number
- Tap on ‘verify’
- Your photo, name and TCZ number will be shown and the system will tell you if both the Teacher Registration and Practicing Certificate (which ever you applied for) were printed or not if you applied and provided all the necessary documents.
- The system will also tell you the District (DEBS office) where they have been sent. The District they have been sent to is the District you indicated during the application.
- Visit DEBS indicated with your Actual NRC for identification to collect your document(s).
Call the center if you face any challenges.
(0968121687/0978517145/0956911634) or write to us, email@example.com
Take advantage of instant printing of Licenses in Ndola and Chipata!