How To Access Teachers Fund CRM Portal Login
The Authority of the Ghana National Association of Teachers has enabled the Teachers Fund CRM Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What is GNAT CRM?
The Teachers CRM Fund is a retirement supplement and solidarity scheme for the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) established by a Trust Deed in May 1998. The Fund started with a monthly deduction of GH¢ 0.10 (¢1.000) as basic contributions from the salary of GNAT members through a check-off system.
How to Register for GNAT Mutual Fund
GNAT CRM Portal is open exclusively to Teachers who are members of GNAT. Interested teachers are, however, expected to sign up as registered members by completing membership registration forms. These forms are available at all District GNAT Secretariats.
Teachers Mutual Membership Fund CRM Registration Portal
- Login GNAT CRM Portal
- Enter the following credential for Staff ID Verification and Registration
- Staff ID
- Authentication Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
NB: Mobile or Email Address is Mandatory.
- Tap Validate
- Complete the registration process.
How to Login Teachers Fund Membership GRM Portal
- Access Teachers Fund Membership Portal
- Enter your Staff ID and Password
- Tap Login
How to Get GNAT Authentication Code
- Dial the Shortcode *800# on all networks
- Press 1 to register for the service
- Enter your Staff ID and a Six Digit Unique Passcode (which can be obtained from the District GNAT Secretariat)
- Upon successful registration, the member’s Fund ID will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
Members are to note that they should avoid accessing the platform with any other phone number beside the one they used for registration.
How to Check your GNAT Mutual Trust Fund Using Shortcode
- Dial *718*60# on your mobile phone
- select option 3 if you want to know your current contribution
- select option 4 to get all the data of your contributions.
- Put in your Fund ID to verify it’s you.
- You will get a notification on your phone after the verification.
Facilities Available on GNAT Mutual Fund CRM Portal
There are four (4) main loan facilities that members of the Fund can access on the official website to meet their financial needs.
This loan facility has been designed to assist members meet their short-term financial obligations such as payment of School fees, rent advance and any other general repairs at home. The following are the relevant documents needed to apply for this facility.
This facility has been put together to support a greater number of GNAT members who desire to solve their accommodation challenges or aspire to build their homes before they retire from active service. To access this facility, a member must do the following.
More often than not, members of the Fund have business ideas for which they need funds to finance. The Investment Capital Loan facility has been designed for this purpose. The following are the requirements for this facility.
This facility is meant to finance the purchase of vehicles by loan applicants. It is the only loan facility at the Fund that cheques are not written in the name of the applicant rather it is in the name of the vehicle vendor. To access the Vehicle loan facility, a member must.