List Of Best Travel Insurance In Ghana
What does travel insurance really cover in Ghana ? Most travel insurance plans cover medical emergencies, trip cancellation, trip interruption, delays, medical evacuation, and lost, damaged, or stolen luggage.
Get an International Travel Insurance Quote – Hollard Ghana
What Travel Insurance gives you.
- View quote instantly
- Issue your policy in 3 STEPS
- Receive your policy and visa letter immediately. No waiting
- Affordable travel insurance rates and Professional service
- Online claims submission and fair claim handling
- Supported and Administered by Oojah Travel Protection
Compare our product options.
|Maximum Age||70 years||81 years||70 years|
|Overseas Medical – Excess €50||Refer below||Refer below||Refer below|
|Not pre-existing||€30 000||€30 000||€45 000|
|Pre-existing condition declared (in hospital expenses)||Nil||Nil||€10 000|
|Amateur sport/winter sport- Excess € 100||Included 1.1||Included 1.1||Included 1.1|
|Evacuation/ Repatriation /Return of mortal remains||Included 1.1||Included 1.1||Included 1.1|
|Dental or Optical: Illness||€300||€300||€450|
|Travel Delay – Excess €50||Refer below||Refer below||Refer below|
|Flight/cruise departed late (6hrs+)||€200||€200||€300|
|Late arrival of flight/cruise = missed connection||€400||€400||€1000|
|Personal Baggage – Excess €50||Refer below||Refer below||Refer below|
|Baggage, clothing and toiletries (refer to single item limit below)||€1 500||€1 500||€2 500|
|Any one article/pair/set of articles (Single item limit)||€150||€150||€250|
|Laptop, palmtop or computer||€150||€150||€250|
|Cash and/or Passport, ID, License||€150||€150||€250|
|Baggage Delay outside home country 6hrs+||€150||€150||€150|
|Legal||Refer below||Refer below||Refer below|
|Personal Liability – Excess £100||€3 000||€3 000||€3 000|
|Personal Accident – Death/Permanent Disablement||€3 000||Nil||€5 000|
|Carrier Accumulation limit||€3 500 000||€3 500 000||€3 500 000|
What you are covered for.
- 31 Medical conditions you already have
- 101 Sports and Activities
- Winter sports and Cruise travel insurance
- Children covered for free
- Family and Groups of 10+ discount
- Top-up for free medical cover
- Senior travel insurance (up to 81 years)
- Holiday and Business travel insurance
- Medical emergency
- Cancel your trip due to illness, injury or death
- Cancel for any reason
- Flight depart late
- Miss a connecting flight or cruise
- Theft or damage to personal belongings
- You become legally liable
- Bad weather
- An unexpected strike
- Your bags are delayed
- Accidental death or permanent disability
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Unexpected terrorist attack
What you need to know.
Please note: You must read the policy wording carefully to ensure you select the cover that is most suitable to your needs and financial situation.
Call us: 260 211 387 416 if you need more information.
Call us for authorisation.
There are some things we must authorise. When you need medical treatment for costs higher than K10,000 you MUST call us for authorisation BEFORE you receive the treatment, unless you are being treated in the emergency department for a life threatening condition.
Call: +260 211 387 416