How To Access UCC Student Portal Login
The UCC Student Portal Login – https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/ has been enabled by the University of Cape Coast . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s UCC Student Portal?
The University of Cape Coast ( UCC ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
University of Cape Coast Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
University of Cape Coast Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
University of Cape Coast Student Portal Link – https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/reset/login.php
How To Access UCC Student Portal
- Browse the URL: portal.ucc.edu.gh
- Sign up with your Student Registration Number and Password
- Tap on Login Button
- Here is your student portal account.
UCC Student Portal Reset Password
Have you forgotten you student password, here is the steps to follow:
How To Reset UCC Password by receiving a Code
- Reset Password here: https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/reset/forgot_password.php
- Enter your Student Registration Number and Telephone Number
- Tap on submit
- You will receive a reset Code on your phone
- Input your reset code received, for verification
- After your reset code is verified, your password will be reset and you can log in.
How To Reset UCC Password using E-mail
- Login Student Account
- Enter your student registration number and email address
- Click submit
- Sign in to your email account you entered earlier.
- Check your inbox and kindly, follow the link to reset your password
- Redirected to the student portal login page
- Enter your New Password and Sign up.
How To Check UCC Results
Follow these steps below to check your UCC results:
- Sign Up on UCC Student Portal
- Key in your Student Registration Number and Password
- Tap on Login Button
- Navigate to the student result checking section
- Select the course you want to check
- Click on Submit
UCC Student Portal For Distance Education
The College of Distance Education (CoDE) of UCC currently runs programs in education and business leading to the award of diploma, post-diploma, and master’s degrees.
Distance students can log into their portal via the UCC distance student portal.
- Visit: https://code.ucc.edu.gh/
- Enter Student ID and Password
- Tap on login
- Here is your student dashboard
Here is the steps distance students who want to check their admission status should follow;
- Log In: https://codegradlist.ucc.edu.gh/
- Enter your index number
- View your graduation status.
University of Cape Coast Contact Address
University of Cape Coast
Cape Coast Ghana.
Phone: +233 03321-32440 , +233  32480-9
Fax: +233 32484
Main UCC Accounts office : 0508118646
Fees enquiries (CoDe Students only) call:
033-2092-044 / 033-2092-050
System support call MIS office on: 054-5802-062 or 0545801203
System support Whatsapp Only MIS office on: 0244080587