How To Access UDSMIS Student Portal Login
The UDSMIS Student Portal Login – https://mis.uds.edu.gh/signin has been enabled by the University For Development Studies . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s UEW Student Portal?
The University For Development Studies ( UDS ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
University For Development Studies Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
University For Development Studies Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
University For Development Studies Student Portal Link –
How To Access UDSMIS Student Portal
To login UDSMIS Student Portal you will need a passport photograph, an ACTIVE e‐mail address, and a mobile phone number. Recommended email accounts are the institutional email (@uds.edu.gh) or Gmail.
- Visit UDS Student Portal
- Enter your Student ID and Default Password 123456
- Sign In
- Kindly verifier your information. Tap Yes->to confirm OR No->to decline
- Upload your passport-sized photograph through this page.
Note: This passport picture will be printed on all documents obtained from this site. Do not send a complete photograph of yourself.
- Provide your profile details (gender, date of birth, e‐mail address, mobile phone number, etc) on this page.
Note: You must use an active E‐MAIL address through which an activation code will be delivered to you. An e-mail address DOES NOT begin with www.
How to Activate your UDS MIS Account
Complete your account activation by providing the activation code that is delivered to your email address.
Note: If you have not received the activation code, RE‐SEND it or verify your e-mail address at PROFILE SETTINGS (by clicking the << back to profile settings). You can also skip this step by clicking if you want.
Access UDS Student Portal
- After a successful login you can access the following services via the UDSMIS Portal
Online Course Registration
- Check available courses to be registered in your programme and level on this page.
- Use this page to go through the course registration process. If registration is due in any trimesters, you will be shown your TRAILED and PREVIOUSLY DEFERRED courses (if available) that will be registered first. You will then be given the current CORE and ELECTIVE courses to make your selection in the registration process.
- NOTE: Course registration will available throughout the registration period and will be closed if the period expires. Opportunities may be given for the edit of your registered courses if need be by your department.
- Use this page to edit your registered courses before the registration date expires. You can remove, defer or add courses on this page. You can also De-register your courses to restart the registration process again.
- Check your fee history on this page
How To Check Semester Results
- Two types of results can be accessed. Get all your results for any trimester directly on the site after it has been verified by the appropriate quarters before final publication.
- Obtained your final published results with appropriate CGPAs on this page.
- Use this page to assess the courses you study and/or lecturers who lecture those courses. Only courses you register for can be assessed by you.
- Check for incoming mails. You can also send any complaint you have to your EXAMS OFFICER, HOD, or the DEAN on this page.
- Obtain CLEARANCE FORM from this page after you have completed your studies and have settled all liabilities with the UNIVERSITY.
- This page provides you the opportunity to change your profile passport picture.
- Use this page to change your password
- Use this page to access your basic information. You can change your E-mail address or your telephone number on the page. If changing your E-mail address, make sure you use a correct and active E-mail address.
University For Development Studies Contact Address
Postal address: P. O. Box TL1350
Digital address: NT-0272-1946 Tamale, Ghana