How To Access UEW ITS Student Portal Login
The UEW ITS Student Portal Login – https://itsapp.uew.edu.gh:445/ has been enabled by the University of Education, Winneba . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s UEW Student Portal?
The University of Education, Winneba ( UEW ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
University of Education, Winneba Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
University of Education, Winneba Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
University of Education, Winneba Student Portal Link – https://itsapp.uew.edu.gh:445/
How To Login UEW ITS Student Portal
- Visit the UEW Website: https://www.uew.edu.gh/
- Navigate and Tap on ITS Student Portal
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
Congratulations!!! You now have access to UEW ITS Student Portal Dashboard.
How to register a course on UEW ITS Student Portal
- Login UEW ITS ERP Student iEnabler via: https://itsapp.uew.edu.gh/
- In some cases tap on Advanced, then proceed
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Navigate to the left blue box that read “Student Web”
- Find the link titled “Registration”
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt registering your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Tap on “Submit Registration” to access your names, programme, and courses for which you would be registering for to appear.
- Select the courses you will be offering for the semester. Note that some courses are compulsory and some are elective courses.
- Scroll down to select Save and Continue
- Select Continue from the newly opened page.
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download the File Print out 2 copies and send to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
Forgot your UEW Student Number?
Choose any of the following identification type and supply the relevant information in order to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Login here
- Select Voters ID Number, Passport Number or Email Address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number
Please note the following:
- The registration dates are non-negotiable
- The registration process is completely free. If you are asked to pay any money for registration, please report immediately to your head of department or Deputy Registrar Academic Affairs
- If you are having any issues with your fees, please visit the Student Support Services office under Treasury at the Finance Section of the Main Administration Block at North Campus to obtain help
- You are responsible for your registration process
- Take note and adhere to registration deadlines
- If you lodge a complaint about problems with registration without proof of registration (i.e., a registration slip), you would be adjudged to not have registered and this would attract the appropriate fines.
- Registration would be ongoing concurrently with lectures.
- The first point of call for any problem is your Departmental Administrator. If the issue is beyond them, they would forward the problem to Academic Affairs for resolution.
- Carefully read the online registration guidelines.
University of Education, Winneba Contact Address
P. O. Box 25, Winneba, Ghana
Vice-Chancellor (+233 3323)
Pro-Vice-Chancellor (+233 3323) 22137
Registrar (+233 3323) XXXXX
Reception (+233 3323) 22139/
(+233 3323) 22140
Fax (+233 3323) 20954
P. O. Box 72, Ajumako, Ghana
(+233 3320) 96438