How To Access UG Sakai login
UG Sakai login of the University of Ghana – Legon is to help the students of the University Of Ghana change their password, submit their test, quiz and assignment.
How do I access Sakai UG?
- Visit sakai.ug.edu.gh in your web browser.
- On the Sakai login page, input your user ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
How to change my Sakai password
- Login UG Sakai Portal here
- Tap on “Reset Password”
- Enter your email address
- Click on “Send Password“.
- Check your email. An email will be sent to you containing a link where you can securely set your password.
NB: This link will expire within 1hour starting from the time of the request.
How to submit a test or quiz on UG Sakai
To avoid potential problems during an assessment, check all the necessary login required.
- Visit your UG Sakai login Portal
- Select the Tests & Quizzes tool from the Tool Menu of your site
- In the Assessments section, click on the title of the assessment that you want to take.
- Click on the link to Begin Assessment
- Answer each question
- Save and Submit for Grading.
Note: Assessments that are past the due date but still available for late submissions will appear in the list with the Due Date/Time shown in red. Assessments that are not currently available do not show up in the Assessments list at all.
How to submit an assignment on UG Sakai
To submit an assignment follow all this complete step-by-step guide. Watch the graphical presentation here.
- Log into your Sakai Website
- Select Assignments from the Tool Menu
- Click on the title of the assignment or direct link to the assignment in lesson
- Enter and/or attach your assignment
- Submit your Assignment
- Depending on the assignment settings, you may be allowed to enter your submission in-line and/or attach a file or files.
- Enter your submission text into the Assignment Text area using the Rich Text Editor.
- Under Attachments, click “Choose File button” to browse and select a file to upload from your computer.
- Alternately, you may also select files from ‘Home’ or site button to select a file you have already uploaded.