UI Recruitment Portal Login
The UI Recruitment Portal Login – https://www.ui.edu.ng/ has been enabled by the University of Ibadan . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that University of Ibadan recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at University of Ibadan to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the University of Ibadan recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of University of Ibadan
The University of Ibadan is a public research university in Ibadan, Nigeria. The university was founded in 1948 as University College Ibadan, one of many colleges within the University of London. It became an independent university in 1962 and is the oldest degree-awarding institution in Nigeria.
University of Ibadan Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Interested Staff Applicants
Why Do I Need An University of Ibadan Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; University of Ibadan hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available University of Ibadan Currents job Opportunities.
UI Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for UI Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official UI recruitment portal via www.ui.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
Contact University of Ibadan
Oduduwa Road, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
+234 2 810 1100
+234 400 550 614
+234 809 224 5372
+234 809 810 3043