UMaT VLE Portal Login
The Authority of the University of Mines and Technology has enabled the UMaT VLE Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
UMaT VLE Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
University of Mines and Technology Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
UMaT VLE Portal – https://vclass.kstu.edu.gh/
How to Access UMaT VLE
Here are the steps to follow to access the UMaT Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Visit the UMaT Website via the URL: https://umat.edu.gh/
- Navigate down the Quick Links section
- Tap on Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
How to Login UMaT VLE
To explore the UMaT Virtual Learning Environment, read the instruction here carefully and follow the steps below to login.
- Tap on the URL: https://vle.umat.edu.gh/
- Select your faculty or school for the best VLE experience
NB: This is very important to reduce the load on each system
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap Login Button
How to Reset your UMaT VLE Password
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address below. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
- Click on Forgotten your username or password
- At this point, enter your Institutional email address
- Click on search
- Read the instructions and click on continue
- Login to the Institutional email account. You will see a new email sent as a password reset request.
- Check your spam if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- Read the instructions and click on the link
- Set your password for your VLE account. You can always use this process whenever you forget or lose your password.
- Tap on save changes and it will redirect you to your Login page
VLE Quick Links for each Faculty
Mobile : +233 3123 20324/20280