UNILAG Admission Status Login
The UNILAG Admission Status Login – https://unilag.edu.ng/?page_id=2546 has been enabled by the University of Ilorin. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
University of Lagos Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of University of Lagos
The University of Lagos, popularly known as UNILAG, is a public research university located in Lagos, Nigeria and was founded in 1962. UNILAG is one of the first generation universities in Nigeria and is ranked among the top universities in the world in major education publications.
Is University of Lagos admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the University of Lagos (UNILAG) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that BASUG 2023 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check UNILAG Admission List Via JAMB
University Of Lagos, UNILAG Admission Checker Portal Guidelines below;
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../.
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Not Offered Admission Yet? Keep monitoring your status.
Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the JAMB portal as they are processed.
How To Check UNILAG Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Here is How To Check UNILAG Admission Status On the School Undergraduate website:
- Go to unilag.edu.ng.
- Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu.
- Follow the Screen Guidelines.
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT.
Contact University of Lagos
To contact University of Lagos (UNILAG), use the contact details below.
TELEPHONE. 01-2930330, 01- 8902526, 01- 8902312, 01- 7403307.