How To Access UNIMED Student Portal Login
UNIMED Student Portal Login – https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/studentlogin.php has been enabled by the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s UNIMED Student Portal?
The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences ( UNIMED ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Student Portal Links
- UNIMED Student Registration Portal : unimed.edu.ng/portal/studentlogin.php
- UNIMED Main Website : unimed.edu.ng/portal/studentlogin.php
- UNIMED Students School Fees Payment Portal : unimed.edu.ng/portal/studentlogin.php
- UNIMED Students Course Registration Portal : unimed.edu.ng/portal/studentlogin.php
- UNIMED PG Students Registration Portal : unimed.edu.ng/portal/studentlogin.php
How To log into UNIMED Student Portal
- Open your internet browser on your smartphone.
- Visit the UNIMED student portal.
- Enter your username.
- Type in your Password.
- Click on Log in.
Contact Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
Laje Road, Ondo City, Ondo State, Nigeria.
PMB 536. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636