How To Apply On UNIOSUN Recruitment Portal Login
The UNIOSUN Recruitment Portal Login – http://www.uniosun.edu.ng/jdownloads/Downloads/Documents/vacancies.pdf has been enabled by the Osun State University Osogbo. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that Osun State University Osogbo recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at Osun State University Osogbo to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Osun State University Osogbo recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of Osun State University Osogbo
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. The university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones of the state.
Osun State University Osogbo Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Interested Staff Applicants
Why Do I Need An Osun State University Osogbo Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; Osun State University Osogbo . hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available Osun State University Osogbo Currents job Opportunities.
UNIOSUN Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official UNIOSUN recruitment portal via www.uniosun.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
Contact Osun State University Osogbo
Directorate of Inter-Campus and Public Affairs
Office of the Vice-Chancellor
Tel: 08107976419 (ONLY between 9:00am – 4:00pm GMT from Monday – Friday)
Or visit Admission Office
Address: Room 228, Admission Office,
Osun State University main Campus,Osogbo,
Visiting Hours: 10:00a.m -12:00p.m or 2:00p.m – 4:00p.m
E-Portal Support Tickets, enquiries etc
Tel: 08100383391 (ONLY between 9:00am – 4:00pm GMT from Monday – Friday)
: 08100383391 (STRICTLY between 10:00am – 2:00pm GMT from Monday – Friday)