How To Access Unisa myLife Email Login
The Authority of the University of South Africa has enabled the Unisa myLife Email Login – https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
University of South Africa Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
University of South Africa Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Unisa myLife Email – https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/
How to Login myUNISA Account
- Visit the UNISA Student Portal via Link here
- Navigate to the top-right corner of your screen
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Tap Login
How To Claim UNISA Login
Please complete the application steps to access your initial UNISA Login details. The initial login details will give you access to three systems:
- myUnisa – teaching and learning system and the UNISA Library
- myLife – a web-based email for UNISA students
How to Access Claim Unisa myLife Email
- Visit MyUNISA Website Link
- Navigate and Tap on Claim UNISA Login
- Enter your Student Number
- Tap Continue
- Fill all fields required*
- Follow the steps to Login
How to Access UNISA MyLife Email Account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Login myLife via link http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full UNISA email address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife email account.
- Select “Sign in”
- Sign out of both accounts after you are done.
How to Reset MyUNISA and MyLife Email Password
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa via https://www.unisa.ac.za/
- Tap on “My Admin”
- Tap on the “Change Password”
- Complete the form to update your password.
Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
How to Check my UNISA Exam Results
- Login myUNISA Student Dashboard
- Tap on My Admin
- Enter Exam Analyses
- You will receive your examination results via your student email after they are ready. Your examination analyses will be sent through printed copies.
UNISA Login Requirement
This is a course modules portal. Here is how to access UNISA Login Required
- UNISA Login Required URL: https://mymodules.unisa.ac.za/portal/xlogin
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap Login
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
|Type of enquiry||Telephone|
|myUnisa myLife||myUnisaHelp@unisa.ac.za myLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za||012 429 3111 (Option 2)|
See Also >>UNISA Vacancies In South Africa