Wisconsin International University College, Ghana MIS
Wisconsin’s MBA programmes are designed to prepare graduates for advisory and leadership roles within organisations.
The MBA, Management Information Systems (MIS) programme provides graduates with the requisite knowledge and skills to take up senior-level roles and to provide technological direction of their organisations.
Teaching methods: Multiple methods of instruction are used, including lectures and discussion, case studies, small group work and projects.
Study options: Classes take place on Evenings and/or Weekends at the Main Campus.
Courses offered include:
• Data Communications and Networking
• Strategic Information Systems
• E Business
• Information Systems Analysis and Design
• Database Management
• IT Project Management
• Information Technology Policy and Strategy
• Information Systems Security
• Technology Leadership and Knowledge Management
Career options include:
• Information Systems Manager
• Database Administrator
• Programmer/Software Engineer
• Systems Analyst/Engineer
• IT Systems Support Manager
• Business Intelligence Officer
• IT/Technical Consultant
• Data Network/ Information Security Specialist
• Systems Developer/Analyst
• Software Tester/Developer
• Games/Web Apps Developer
• Web Developer
• Network Engineer
• Multimedia Programmer/Specialist
• IT Sales Manager
Accreditation/Affiliation: The MBA, Management Information Systems (MIS) programme is affiliated to the University of Ghana. Degrees are accredited by Ghana’s National Accreditation Board (NAB).
1) First-degree holders
Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with at least a Second Class, lower division.
Applicants should ideally have a post-qualification work experience. Applicants may be required to pass a selection interview.
2) Professional applicants
Applicants who hold membership of a recognised professional body such as Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Institute of Chartered Secretaries (ICSA), Chartered Institute of People and Development (CIPD), and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) may be considered for admission.
How to apply:
Apply online: You can purchase an e-voucher from one of the following banks or vendors to enable you to complete an application form online: adb, hfc, Fidelity. Ecobank, Ghana Commercial Bank, uniBank, Zenith. You can also purchase a form online using Visa or MTN Mobile Money.
On campus: Application forms are available at our campuses.
• Main Campus: Agbogba Road, North Legon, off the Atomic Junction-Haatso Road (near the University of Ghana Botanical Gardens), Accra.
• City Campus: St. Paul’s Lutheran School Complex (near GBC) Kanda, Accra.
For more information, call +233 (0) 302 504 391/399; + 233 (0) 266 408 181/ (0) 264 213 325 or email email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org