Youstart Ghana Initiative Portal Login
Youstart Ghana Initiative Portal Login has been enabled by the Ghana Enterprises Agency (GEA), formerly known as the National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI), an organization in Ghana that supports the development and growth of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the country. It operates under the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
What Does YouStart Offer
Training: Business Consulting Services, Skill Development, and Entrepreneurial Help
Funding: Access to Starter Kits and Credit Facilities
Mentoring and market access are two aspects of enterprise promotion that promote commercial cooperation between youth-led firms, other businesses, and governmental agencies.
YouStart Competitive Business Start-up Grants
Those young people who successfully complete training up to the intermediate level will receive financial assistance from the Business Start-up Grants.
Individuals and self-formed groups with a majority Ghanaian ownership, high business potential, and operations in any non-resource-based sector are eligible for the Start-up Grants.
The following will be covered under the start-up grants:
- the acquisition of technology or machinery
- investments in new businesses aimed at productivity and expansion
- Working capital includes things like buying supplies and consumables and paying salaries.
- Paying for platform subscriptions, training, and technical consulting services
- Payment for adherence to regulations, such as RGD, FDA registration and license, and GSA certification
- startups looking to supply necessities that help counter challenges to public health
Youstart.gov.gh Portal Requirements
- young people between the ages of 18 and 40
- Basic Education Certificate Examination at the Lowest Level
- Desire to launch a business School dropouts who are currently operating a business would be taken into consideration
- Also, special consideration would be given to women and people with disabilities (PWD)
Youstart.gov.gh Portal Documents Required
To complete your application, you’ll need the following papers & info:
- Your Electronic Address
- A legitimate national ID card, especially the “Ghana Card”
- A copy of the most recent transcript of records A working mobile number
Steps to Register and Login to the Portal: A Guide for New Users in Ghana
This step-by-step guide will help you easily register and login to the portal with ease. So let’s get started!
1. Go to the Portal homepage.
2. On the homepage, select the “Register” or “Sign Up” option.
3. Enter your details, such as name, email address, and a password.
4. Check the box to confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions.
5. Click “Submit” to finish the registration process.
1. Go to the Portal homepage.
2. On the homepage, select the “Login” or “Sign In” option.
3. Enter your email address and password.
4. Click “Login” to access the Portal.
Congratulations, you have successfully registered and logged into the Portal! We hope you enjoy using the Portal.
Benefits of Registering for to the portal
You can benefit from the interactive elements of the site by signing up for it. This entails the capacity to share content, submit comments, and interact with other users. Also, you will be able to build an online profile and personalize material.
signing up for the site might provide you a number of advantages. You can keep your personal information there, use its services and resources quickly, and benefit from its interactive features. Also, signing up for the portal will give you access to a number of security measures that support data protection.
Registering for to the portal provides several benefits that can make your experience more efficient and enjoyable. After logging in, you will gain easy access to all the services and resources available in the portal.
Registering for the portal also comes with numerous security features that help protect your data and prevent unauthorized access. These features include two-factor authentication, encryption, and secure storage. All of these features help ensure the safety and security of your account.
It’s simple and quick to use YouStart in Ghana. Contact the portal’s customer care staff for help if you have any more inquiries or trouble logging in.