YSU Admission Status Login
The YSU Admission Status Login – https://ysu.edu.ng/putme/ has been enabled by the Yobe State University, Damaturu. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Yobe State University, Damaturu Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Yobe State University, Damaturu
Yobe State University is located in Damaturu, Yobe State Nigeria. It was established under the [Yobe state] law in 2006 by Alh. Bukar Abba Ibrahim, the then Executive Governor of Yobe State.
Is Yobe State University, Damaturu admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Yobe State University, Damaturu ( YSU ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that YSU 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check YSU Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check YSU Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to YSU application portal https://www.ysu.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Yobe State University.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://www.ysu.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Contact Yobe State University
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
+234 906 452 0047 (Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8am to 4pm)
SEND US AN E-MAIL
KM 7, Sir Kashim Ibrahim Way